1:1 Home or community-based support for parent’s or children with a disability. We are not your traditional disability service. We are family and child focused.
Your or your child’s disability does not necessarily define you as a family. We are here to provide support to your family with an understanding of both your family’s needs and goals and those related to supporting a person with a disability to live an ordinary life.
Our team is experienced in the NDIS scheme having operated registered services under the NDIS from its inception in Melbourne. We understand and implement the expectations and quality requirements of the Government regulated system but with a continued focus on family life and childhood development. Children are ALWAYS learning, whether their care is centred around a disability support program or not.
To provide consistency, our staff will work with your allied health team to implement the strategies in place , including liaison with psychologist, speech or occupational therapists.
If you have an NDIS plan which is Self-Managed or Plan Managed, we can assist you under your plan. Take advantage of a high-quality service with significantly lower fees than those charged by registered providers.
- 25% lower fees than the 20/21 NDIS price guide
- Ongoing monitoring and support to staff – unlike web based platforms, our Steps & Strides team are here to support our staff and families alike.
What might our supports look like in your NDIS Plan:
- Assistance to access community
- Support to maintain the home environment
- Support to build or maintain parenting capacity
- Domestic Assistance
- Specialised home based assistance for a child
Capacity Building Supports:
- Support to participate in community or build self help skills.
Contact us to explore how Steps & Strides may assist you or your child under and NDIS plan.
If you do not have a NDIS plan, Steps & Strides is available to provide similar services directly to you.
Further information about the NDIS: